Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) welcomes you to Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website. Please find below our terms and conditions for use of the website, which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the website, on any device.
By using the website, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
If you have registered with us and subsequently change your details, you should immediately notify us of any changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
- Registration (for Awards applications and News)
When you register for items on Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website, you are registering as a personal user of Qatar Tourism Experiences Awards. Access to registration areas is via your email address and password.
We allow you access to the registration areas of the site on the basis that:
- Your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access Qatar National Tourism Experiences Awards.
- You will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of Qatar National Tourism Experiences Awards.
- You do not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user.
- You comply with these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
- Termination of registration
- Use of material appearing on Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website
You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise, to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website.
You must not reproduce any part of Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
We may be prepared to allow you to distribute or reproduce other parts of Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website or the material in certain circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you wish to apply for permission to do so.
- Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted by Qatari laws, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any person.
For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards web site or the material. We do not warrant that Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
- Submitting text for publication on Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website
If you want to submit material to us for publication on Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication or to refuse publication.
- You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights.
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- Data protection
If you no longer wish to receive email updates from Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards or direct marketing information, , you should notify the user support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon after this as is reasonably practical, we will remove your name and contact details from the relevant database.
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
- Force majeure
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Governing Law and Jurisdictions
This agreement is governed by Qatari Laws and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Qatar courts.
- Use of data for marketing materials
By entering the awards, entrants understand that the information they provide about their company may be used by Qatar National Tourism Council and Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards for marketing purposes at any time in the future.
- Your entry into Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards is confidential unless you are selected, by the judges, as a Finalist in which case your business will be announced on the website.
- Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards businesses are showing innovation, success and ethics. Therefore, and in line with our principles, should a company be found to behave in an illegal, unethical or fraudulent manner Qatar National Tourism Experience Awards reserves the right to revoke the company’s status in the competition, including status from previous years. If this occurs, we will contact the company in question to inform them of our decision, they will be removed from our website and will not be allowed to use their status logos on any of their company material.
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note, however, that certain features of the site might not function if you delete or disable cookies. THE SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER’S HARD DRIVE TO COLLECT ANY INFORMATION STORED ON THE HARD DRIVE.